What is a terigian? I have a small white bump within my eye -someone said it may be a terigian?
Answer: Yes the root you can't find anything is because its spelled pterygium. People who get them usually live surrounded by tropical climates or spend lots of time in the sun. Its a small immovable shaped growth which spreads from the sclera (white part) to your cornea (part above your iris). Depending on size, location and symptoms it could be many frequent things. I think it would be best to see a ophthalmologist to find out what it is and what you can do nearly it. :) hope that helps
you aren't finding anything lower than "terigian" because it is spelled "pterygium."I am unclear of what quantity of your eye you are talking more or less, but also search on "stye."
The answers post by the user, for information individual, LasikAnswer.com does not guarantee the right and should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendation.
More Questions and Answers...
- Non-prescription cheap eye contacts?
- Is it bad to wear eyeglasses of different prescriptions?
- Help. EYes are screwed up. Whats a business?
- Boodshot eye?
- Dizziness from contact lenses?
- Why is there a squeaking nouns when I rub one of my eye? What could be wrong?
- I have be told i have signs of glaucoma by my optician and hold been referred to the hospital for test.?
- Is lasik eye surgery safe?
- Ways to build me wear my glasses?
- Has anyone have their contacts...?
- My eye has been constantly watering.help please.?
- Should I get glasses?
- How much would it cost to bring color contacts next to prescription at costco?