Good morning , I want to ask something like the effect of laser eye operation how various years end , thank you?
If you are asking about LASIK, the laser operation for removing glasses, its effects last for the natural life time. If the operation is successful, the glasses are totally removed or are of minimal power. This remains forever. However after the person reaches the age when residence starts suffering, glasses might be needed for near work.
If you are asking about the laser operation for diabetic retinopathy, the effects usually start to appear after a few months but the duration for which they relief can't be predicted.
Laser done after cataract surgeries to remove opacities that develop in the posterior capsule (a membrane behind the lens), is rapidly effective and remains so lifelong.
Laser for treating Glaucoma is also immediately effective but works for few years (duration is not easy to determine) and not always.
More Questions and Answers ...
- I can't procure my eye colored contacts surrounded by!?
- America's best eyeglasses and contacts?
- Alot of eye problems, next to an uncommitted mother?
- Can someone support me beside this acuvue site? (best answer)?
- Are these discouraging eye drops?
- What is hypo latency? My optician say enjoy a condition where on earth I am Long sighted but appear to be short sighted?