I'm looking for a obedient Optometrist for infants contained by France, can anyone give support to me please?

I'm looking for a good Optometrist for infants in France, can anyone lend a hand me please?

Answers:    You should try to find an ophthalmologist instead because optometry has no official status underneath French health regulations. Ophthalmologists in France believe that they should not be allowed to operate as quasi-medical practitioners, as this could ultimately threaten standards of eye care for the public in the country. You may contact Syndicat National des Ophtalmologistes de France (SNOF) for more information. Their website address is www.snof.org.
I agree next to the other poster. Optometrists prescribe glasses and refer anything more complex to ophthalmologists. If your infant has an eye problem you will entail to seek out a pediatric ophthalmologist.

More Questions and Answers ...